- The personalized wording on your order will be set up appropriately by a professional typesetter. If you’d like to see what the items in your order will look like before it is printed, you may order proofs when you place your order.
- Proofs may be ordered with your order for any personalized item. The cost of the proof is added to the total cost of your order.
- Depending on the brand of the items you are ordering, there is either a flat proof charge for all of the items in your order or a proof charge for each individual printed item in your order. The cost varies, depending on the brand.
- A proof is not an actual invitation, or other item, but a black and white or colored copy of the actual typesetting. It will show the how your wording will be printed in the font you’ve selected.
- Proofs will be emailed to you in a PDF file.
- You will receive your proofs approximately one to five business days after you’ve placed your order, depending on the brand. Items with special set-ups or Hebrew printing typically take an extra few days.
- Once you receive the proofs, you may make changes if you wish. While there’s no charge for most changes, there will be a new proof charge if you’d like to see a new proof with the changes.
- We will ask you for your proof approval (or proof approval with changes) by email before we will complete your order. Your order will not be printed until we receive your approval.
- If you would like to cancel your order after receiving your proofs, there will be a $50 cancellation fee plus the cost of the proofs that were ordered.