Placing an Order
If you need to cancel your order and printing has not begun, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged for any proof fees incurred plus a $50.00 cancellation fee. If your order has already begun printing, your order cannot be cancelled.
We cannot guarantee that changes can be made once you’ve submitted your order and payment. We will try to do everything we can to accommodate a change you may have, but if printing has already begun there may be an additional charge for any changes.
When placing an order for invitations through our partnered Carlson Craft site or Birchcraft site, an online preview of the invitation will display when you enter your order information. An online preview will show approximately what a personalized item will look like including text, font, color and positioning of the imprint. Online previews are not a final proof as a professional typesetter will make final positioning and sizing adjustments. The color on an online proof may not exactly match the color of the final printed piece due to differences in monitors. Online previews are available for the invitation only and are not available for other items in your order.
Production time for your order varies, depending on which of the items you have ordered, whether you have ordered proofs, if you are printing Hebrew, etc. Please contact us for a more accurate estimate on how long it will take for your order. Times quotes are just estimates and are never guaranteed. We will do our best to give you an accurate time but cannot be responsible for production or printing delays for any reason.
- The personalized wording on your order will be set up appropriately by a professional typesetter. If you’d like to see what the items in your order will look like before it is printed, you may order proofs when you place your order.
- Proofs may be ordered with your order for any personalized item. The cost of the proof is added to the total cost of your order.
- Depending on the brand of the items you are ordering, there is either a flat proof charge for all of the items in your order or a proof charge for each individual printed item in your order. The cost varies, depending on the brand.
- A proof is not an actual invitation, or other item, but a black and white or colored copy of the actual typesetting. It will show the how your wording will be printed in the font you’ve selected.
- Proofs will be emailed to you in a PDF file.
- You will receive your proofs approximately one to five business days after you’ve placed your order, depending on the brand. Items with special set-ups or Hebrew printing typically take an extra few days.
- Once you receive the proofs, you may make changes if you wish. While there’s no charge for most changes, there will be a new proof charge if you’d like to see a new proof with the changes.
- We will ask you for your proof approval (or proof approval with changes) by email before we will complete your order. Your order will not be printed until we receive your approval.
- If you would like to cancel your order after receiving your proofs, there will be a $50 cancellation fee plus the cost of the proofs that were ordered.